Today is my birthday, (*shh*… don’t tell anyone), my 24th to be exact. Normally I take the day to spend time with my family and reflect on my life. How about you? Do you have a birthday tradition? Instead of going on and on about today’s events, I’d like to share with you 24 things I am thankful for… in honor of turning 24.
- Jesus Christ in me, the hope of glory.
- My immediate family, who love and support me continually. (Seriously, you guys are the best.)
- My wonderful Husband and his amazing family.
- The breath in my lungs in which provide me with life.
- Healthfulness in my body and mind.
- Center Point Victory Church and it’s Pastors, for more than you’ll ever know.
- Our pet kitty, Milo, for the joy and love he brings to our home.
- Our beautiful home that God provided to us for shelter and comfort.
- My closest friends, who can make me laugh until I cry and understand my oddities.
- Melissa and Kaylee, my closest girl friends, who understand me and love me anyways. 🙂 ❤
- Undertone, my husband’s Recording Studio business.
- Saint John: because you are lovely and picturesque and I love living in you.
- Canada: for making me feel safe since birth and being a better country to live in than many others I can think of.
- The camera I have been blessed to use for my new hobby.
- My job, even though I have to tell myself this sometimes.
- That I can be/am a help to others in need.
- That I am given opportunities to try new things every year. (This year I — ran a 5K, celebrated our first Wedding Anniversary, saved a wild baby animal, became a head over Young Adults Ministry, tented at a campground, grew a veggie garden, and more…)
- Skills – that I am a “jack of all trades” person and do not exclusively excel in one area.
- College education.
- New music, and the joys that come with new albums from my favorite artists.
- Good food with friends.
- Nature– in any form.
- Pinterest: for your unending ideas and inspiration.